Success After Wooster
Knowledge of a foreign language is an advantage in a wide range of professional fields including research, teaching, library science, publishing and editing, translation, personnel work, travel and tourism, international business, banking, and law.
Recent graduates have:
- Served with the Peace Corps in Tunisia
- Worked for an international translating service
- Designed web sites for a French company based in Toulouse
- Done management consulting for a large accounting firm
- Worked for AirFrance
- Gone to graduate or law school
- Taken middle school or high school teaching positions
Recent graduates have been awarded grants from the French government to spend a year teaching English in elementary or high schools in France. Five members of the Class of 2010 taught in various French cities, including Marseilles, Tours, Lille, and Nancy.