Independent Minds, Working Together
Taylor Hall then and now

Taylor Hall Then and Now

 

Facilities

Taylor Hall Then and Now

Taylor Hall was erected in 1902 and named in honor of Rev. Archibald Taylor, D.D., LL.D, President of the University from 1873 to 1883. The building was completely renovated in the 1980s. It houses the Departments of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.

Physics Facilities