Parents & Families
Wooster Parents, many of the links in this section direct you to specific offices and provide contact information. The Dean of Students Office can guide you if you need additional assistance.
Commencement Weekend 2014
Commencement Weekend at The College of Wooster is a campus-wide celebration to honor our graduating seniors. Plan to attend, participate, and experience all the great activities we have planned!
Parents of recent College of Wooster graduates talk about why the school was a great fit for their kids.
Contact a Parent
It is great to hear things from another parents' perspective. Feel free to contact these current members of the Parents Leadership Council with questions related to their committee work, their children's experiences with Wooster or other relevant topics.
- Dave and Susan Bolte, IA: Admissions and Welcome Committees, son ’15, International Relations and German majors, tour guide for the College, learning to play the bagpipes, will be studying abroad in Germany during Spring, ’14.
- Mike '80 and Elizabeth '81 Lauber, OH: Development and Welcome Committees, daughter '10, psychology major, sociology minor, captain tennis team, football and basketball cheerleader, Alpha Gam sorority.
- Ruthie Patterson, OH: Admissions and Welcome Committees, daughter ‘15, member of Delta theta Psi sorority, Tri-Beta secretary (Biology National Honor Society), Neuroscience club, Chemistry lab assistant, Neuroscience major (biology track).
- Ned and Jennifer Trainor, CA: Admission, Welcome and Career Services Committees, daughter '11, history major, dance, study abroad in St. Petersburg, currently working at the Brookings Institute; daughter '13, history major, tennis, study abroad in London and Granada; son ’16, major undecided.
- Ted and Corrie Yackulic, WA: Admissions, Welcome, and Career Services Committee, daughter '11, sociology major, Wooster Activities Crew, study abroad in Trinidad and Tabago, fall 2010 study abroad in Buenos Aires.
For more information please contact Peg Cornwell, Coordinator of the Wooster Parents & Family Association.