To Do List: June
- Bring to prune spring flowering shrubs (note: prune after the shrub has flowered)
- Water new and established plants as needed
- If weather conditions are favorable (not real HOT) apply a well balanced fertilizer to your turf
- Apply a water soluble fertilizer to annual flowers
- As the weather becomes warmer, raise your mowing height on your mower
- Tree pruning can be done at this time
Keep up with the grounds crew on Facebook
The mission of the campus grounds is to provide a safe and pleasant outdoor environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors through the maintenance of the campus grounds.
Grounds Crew is Honored with Prestigious PGMS Accreditation
The College of Wooster has received a Landscape Management and Operations Accreditation as awarded by the Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS), it was announced by Walt Bonvell, a Certified Grounds Manager (CGM), past president of PGMS and senior grounds lead of Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio. Read more(.pdf).