Family Weekend 2014 is October 31 - November 2
Family Weekend at the College is a campus-wide celebration in honor of parents, grandparents, siblings and all extended family. Visit and learn more about the resources and opportunities available to your student at The College of Wooster. Participate in the life of the campus and experience being a member of the College community. Faculty and student presentations, musical entertainment, and athletic events were just a few of last year's highlights.
Register now for Family Weekend 2014. We look forward to welcoming you to Wooster!
The 2014 schedule (.pdf) is subject to change.
- Student a cappella group performances
- Don't Throw Shoes - student improv group
- Departmental open houses (.pdf)
- Faculty, student and parent presentations
- Scot tailgate lunch
- Men's football vs. DePauw
- Women's volleyball vs. Case Western
- Men's soccer vs. Wabash
- Around the World in 7 Days - culture show
- A Conversation with the President
Hotels tend to fill up quickly for Family Weekend so it is never too early to make your accommodations.
If you have questions, please contact the Dean of Students Office at 330-263-2545 or e-mail Paula Akins, Executive Assistant to the Dean of Students.
Save the date for Family Weekend 2015; September 25-27, 2015!