Attend the How to Apply Session on Tuesday, March 3rd at 11 in APEX.
- Last Chance Applications due Monday, March 30th at 8 a.m.
- Review of applications begins immediately
- Create or update your professional resume.
- Obtain a copy of your transcripts from ScotWeb.
- Document your contact with your host organization(s).
- If you are applying for travel funds, verify the costs.
- Save the previous four items as pdfs. If you need help saving as a pdf visit IT.
- Complete the online application.
- On the Milestone page of your Advising Portfolio write "I am applying for an APEX Fellowship." Then add your 30 word proposal and upload a copy of your whole application to that page.
- Take a screenshot of your updated Milestone page and email it to APEX before the deadline (8 a.m. March 30).
- Ask for two recommendations to be completed by the application deadline. (Please right-click on the link and choose copy link address to send the link directly to the people you are asking for a recommendation.)
1-on-1 Meetings with EL Staff
- Email APEX for an appointment.
How to Apply Session in APEX
- Tuesday, March 3 at 11 a.m.
Drop in Clinics in APEX
- "Walk in Wednesdays" from 1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. each Wednesday.
- Get help from Career Planning staff with your resume.
- Get help from Experiential Learning staff with your application.