Off Campus Studies has moved!
We are now located in APEX (Gault Library - lower level).
travel alert: 10/15/14
The College of Wooster and Off-Campus Studies are monitoring the spread of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD). The U.S. State Department has issued a travel alert to Liberia. The College of Wooster does not currently have students in this region, however we have students on sponsored programs in Ghana and South Africa. We will continue to monitor the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the global alert and response to EVD worldwide.
Considering Off-Campus Study?
- Think about your goals for off-campus study.
- Reach out to friends, returnees, professors, the OCS office, etc.
- Review endorsed program websites.
Advising for Off Campus Studies will begin on MONDAY, AUGUST 25, 2014.
Step 1: Attend an OCS 101. Times are listed below.
- Monday: 7 p.m. - 9 p.m., Tuesday: 11 a.m. -12 p.m., Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., Thursday: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Reach out to the Global Envoy Team Members for 2014 - 2015.
Step 2: Meet with the Director of Off Campus Studies.
- Walk-in hours: (no appointment needed) Monday through Friday 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Appointments: Email us to schedule an appointment.
Step 3: Meet with your adviser regarding your OCS plans
Step 4: Declaration of Intent due – December 1
Step 5: OCS Application due – February 1