Off Campus Studies has moved!
We are now located in APEX (Gault Library - lower level).
Considering Off-Campus Study?
- Think about your goals for off-campus study.
- Reach out to friends, returnees, professors, the OCS office, etc.
- Review endorsed program websites.
Advising for Off Campus Studies will begin on MONDAY, AUGUST 25, 2014.
Step 1: Attend an OCS 101. Times are listed below.
- Monday: 7 p.m. - 9 p.m., Tuesday: 11 a.m. -12 p.m., Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., Thursday: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Reach out to the Global Envoy Team Members for 2014 - 2015.
Step 2: Meet with the Director of Off Campus Studies.
- Walk-in hours: (no appointment needed) Monday through Friday 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Appointments: Email us to schedule an appointment.
Step 3: Meet with your adviser regarding your OCS plans
Step 4: Declaration of Intent due – December 1
Step 5: OCS Application due – February 1