Visual Resources provides diverse technological support for Studio Art and Art History faculty and students. The department is overseen by a part-time Visual Resources and Technology Specialist who assists with:
- Preparation of digital images through flatbed scanning, slide scanning, and digital photography
- Documenting artwork, image editing, digital imaging workflow, and best practices
- Preparation of instructional materials
- Photographic, video, computer, printing, and lighting equipment in the digital lab
- Access to existing slide collections
- Digital archiving and access to digital collections
Please call 330-263-2414 for hours and information.