Introductory Chemistry Laboratory on the First Floor.
Severance Hall, located on College Mall, was build in 1902 using salvageable bricks from Old Main to make the cores of the walls. The building was named in honor of one of the leading benefactors of the College, Louis H. Severance of Cleveland, Ohio. At first the building was used for instruction in both chemistry and physics, but later it came to be used only for chemistry instruction. The building underwent its first complete renovation in 1960.
In 1998-99, the original 28,000 square foot Severance Hall was fully renovated and enlarged with a 14,000 square foot addition. The addition houses the largest teaching spaces, a new elevator, and the major mechanical systems that serve the entire facility.
Areas of Study
Severance Hall943 College MallWooster, OH 44691Phone: 330-263-2418Fax: firstname.lastname@example.org Hours: M-Th: 7am-11pm, F: 7am-8pm, Sa: 9am-8pm, Su: 9am-11pm
1189 Beall Avenue, Wooster, Ohio 44691. (330) 263-2000
© Map and Directions | Employment | A to Z Index | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions | ScotMail | ScotWeb | ScotBlogs | Libraries | WHN