Summer Session runs from May 19 through June 27, 2014 and includes I.S., Tutorials, and Internships. Students may register directly through the Registrar’s Office any time between April 28 and May 23.
Dates to Remember
- May 19: First day of class
- May 23: Last day to register/add a class
- May 30: Last day to declare pass/fail
- June 06: Last day to drop a class
- June 27: Final exam on last day of class
- July 07: Summer Session grades due, other than I.S.
- July 14: I.S. Deadline (submit I.S. to the Registrar's Office)
- July 21: I.S. Grades are due
Fees for Summer Session 2013 - 2014
Tuition for 1 credit course: TBD February 2014
Should a student find it necessary to withdraw from a Summer Session course, the College reserves the right to make or withhold a refund. When refunds are granted, they are made on the following basis:
Within the first week: 75%
During the second week: 60%
After the second week: none