Summer Session runs from May 18 - June 26, 2015. Course offerings include I.S., Tutorials, and Internships. Students may register directly through the Registrar’s Office any time between April 27 and May 22.
Dates to Remember
- May 18: First day of class
- May 22: Last day to register/add a class
- May 29: Last day to declare pass/fail
- June 05: Last day to drop a class
- June 26: Final exam on last day of class
- July 06: Summer Session grades due, other than I.S.
- July 10: I.S. Deadline (submit I.S. to the Registrar's Office)
- July 17: I.S. Grades are due
Fees for Summer Session 2014 - 2015
Tuition for 1 credit course: TBD March 2015
Should a student find it necessary to withdraw from a Summer Session course, the College reserves the right to make or withhold a refund. When refunds are granted, they are made on the following basis:
Within the first week: 75%
During the second week: 60%
After the second week: none