Summer Session runs from May 19 - June 27, 2014 and includes I.S., Tutorials, and Internships. Students may register directly through the Registrar’s Office any time between April 28 and May 23.
Dates to Remember
- May 19: First day of class
- May 23: Last day to register/add a class
- May 30: Last day to declare pass/fail
- June 06: Last day to drop a class
- June 27: Final exam on last day of class
- July 07: Summer Session grades due, other than I.S.
- July 14: I.S. Deadline (submit I.S. to the Registrar's Office)
- July 21: I.S. Grades are due
Fees for Summer Session 2013 - 2014
Tuition for 1 credit course: TBD February 2014
Should a student find it necessary to withdraw from a Summer Session course, the College reserves the right to make or withhold a refund. When refunds are granted, they are made on the following basis:
Within the first week: 75%
During the second week: 60%
After the second week: none