Please note: The College of Wooster will be closed for Winter Break Dec. 24th through Jan. 2nd. We will reopen on Jan. 5th. To ensure your transcript request is processed before the break please submit your materials by Friday, Dec. 19th.
To Request a Transcript:
- Complete and sign the transcript request form (.pdf).
- Return the signed form via mail, email, or fax to the Registrar's office (details on form).
- Make $4 payment for each official transcript. Payment can be made online, by check or money order made payable to The College of Wooster, or on campus with a COW Card. There is no cost for an unofficial transcript.
If you are unable to access the request form you can make a request by contacting the Registrar's office via mail, email, or fax with the following information:
- Name/any former names
- Year of graduation/dates of attendance
- Note undergraduate and/or post-graduate work
- Complete address where the transcript(s) are to be sent
- Number of transcripts being requested
- Current address
- Daytime phone number
- Signature of student
For further questions refer to Transcript FAQs or contact:
The Registrar's Office