We partner with Credentials/eScrip-Safe as our trusted agent for processing all transcript requests and delivering electronic and paper academic transcripts. Please note that The College of Wooster no longer issues unofficial transcripts
Our new process provides students and alums with:
- Fast delivery time
- Multiple delivery options
- A secure network
- Payment options including credit cards
- Easy tracking of delivery and receipt of the transcript.
To order your official transcript, go to Transcripts on Demand.
Please note that a maximum of 5 documents can be uploaded with each transcript request. All documents must in in PDF format. The documents must be uploaded before submitting the final transcript order.
Establish an account/complete consent form (required)
- Full name
- Full name when enrolled
- Date of birth
- Dates of attendance
- $5.00 per transcript (electronic or paper)
- $3.00 processing fee for each recipient by Credentials/eScrip-Safe
- An additional $2.00 charge for each mailed transcript
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover)
- Electronically by PDF (recommended)
- U.S. Mail
- Express delivery
**Note: We cannot accept responsibility for non-delivery if the address provided to us is either incomplete or incorrect nor can we accept responsibility for timely delivery by the U.S. Post Office, FedEx, or any other mail carrier vendor.
Order reviewed by The College of Wooster before sending transcript to Credentials/eScrip-Safe via their secure network
Checking Your Request Status
Checking the status of your transcript request at any time:
- Log in to Transcripts on Demand
- Select “Review Past Orders” tab
- E-mail notifications of your order status will be sent via Credentials/eScrip-Safe
- Electronic transcript requests received before 3 p.m. Monday through Friday will be processed within 24 hours with the exception of peak times, i.e. graduation.
- Requests for pre-2005 transcripts may take longer to process since they are in a different student information system.
- No transcripts are processed or mailed on days the College is closed. Please plan accordingly.
- If you have a financial hold on your account, your transcript request will NOT be processed. Please contact the Business Office, if you have questions.
- After 120 days of the initial transcript request, if the financial hold has not been
cleared, the transcript order is voided, and refunds cannot be issued.
Want to learn more? Review the Credentials/eScrip-Safe frequently asked questions.