Mon, July 24, 2017 - CWAM’s 2017-18 Season-Opening Exhibition Explores Politics of Post-Apartheid South Africa
More than 40 works by 13 artists from South Africa and Zimbabwe on display Sept. 12-Nov. 12
- Thu, April 27, 2017 - Student-Curated "Leadership Arts in Africa" Now on Display in
Exhibition explores the various ways the traditional arts of west and center Africa express power
- Mon, Dec. 19, 2016 - Works by Two Powerful Storytellers to Be Showcased at CWAM
Sculpture, prints, paintings, and drawings by Alison Saar and Amber Kempthorn
- Thu, Aug 04, 2016 - Thought-Provoking Exhibition “Dusk to Dusk: Unsettled, Unraveled,
Unreal” Comes to Wooster
37 works of various mediums reacting to socio-political issues in the 21st century to be on display
- Tue, Jan 19, 2016 - Selfie ‘Exposed’ in College of Wooster Art Museum Exhibition
Andy Warhol’s self portraits included in “PICTURE YOURSELF: Selfies, Cellphones, and the Digital Age”
- Tue, Sep 01, 2015 - Power of Puppetry Personified in College of Wooster Art Museum
"Archetypes, Power & Puppets" opens Sept. 22 in Ebert Art Center...
- Wed, Apr 01, 2015 - Upcoming Exhibition by Walter Zurko Ponders the ‘Big Picture’
Wood sculptures evoke images of undiscovered natural wonders...
- Mon. Dec. 8, 2014 - FREE PLAY Explores Art and Activism through Games
Exhibition at The College of Wooster Art Museum runs Jan. 13 through Mar. 6 ...
- Fri, Oct. 10, 2014 - SHAPESHIFTING Exhibition Explores Perceptions of Evolving Masculinities
Exhibition at The College of Wooster Art Museum runs Oct. 14 through Dec. 7
- Fri, Aug 01, 2014 - East Asia The Focus of Season-Opening Art Exhibitions
Shows organized as part of the 2014 Wooster Forum
- Wed, Apr 02, 2014 - History of Prints Class to Present 'Lasting Impressions: Print
Technique and Process'
Exhibition scheduled for April 15-May 11 at The College of Wooster Art Museum’s Burton D. Morgan Gallery
- Tue, Apr 01, 2014 - Senior to Share Family's Collection of Prints in Upcoming Exhibition
Zoë Zwegat to present “Kuchi-e Woodblock Prints: Tradition and Modernity” in Sussel Gallery
- Mon, Dec 23, 2013 - 'Complex Conversations' Features Works by Artist Willie Cole
Jan. 21-Mar. 2 at The College of Wooster Art Museum...
- Fri, Dec 20, 2013 - Recent Gifts to College of Wooster Art Museum Enhance Teaching
Gifts from alumni and foundation to be used in classes by students and faculty...
- Thu, Nov 07, 2013 - Student Curators to Present 'The Performative in African Art'
Exhibition runs from Nov. 14 through Dec. 6 at The College of Wooster Art Museum...
- Thu, Aug 15, 2013 - Opening Exhibition Explores the Myths and Realities of Race
The College of Wooster Art Museum to present "RACE: Are We So Different?" Aug. 2...
- Thu, Apr 18, 2013 - Museum Studies Class Guides Students in Exhibition Development
Undergraduates curate The College of Wooster Art Museum's "Object Lessons"...
- Wed, Dec 05, 2012 – Art Exhibition Explores Notions of African and African American
College of Wooster Art Museum to host “Posing Beauty in African American Culture” Jan. 15-Mar. 3
- Wed, Oct 10, 2012 – Works by Three Artists Featured in Upcoming Exhibitions
Shows scheduled Oct. 23 through Dec. 9 at The College of Wooster Art Museum
- Fri, Aug 03, 2012 – Two Exhibitions Open The College of Wooster Art Museum’s Season
“Tooba” by Shirin Neshat and Permanent Collections spotlight the Middle East
- Tue, Jan 03, 2012 – Award-Winning Architects and Finnish Artist Featured in Exhibitions
Two shows scheduled for Jan. 17 through Mar. 5 at The College of Wooster Art Museum