Parents Leadership Council
The Parents Leadership Council (PLC) seeks to put the talents and energy of Wooster's families to work to make the Wooster experience even better. Every Wooster parent and family member is part of the Parent and Family Association by virtue of having a student or alumnus of the College in the family. PLC members go the extra mile by:
- Volunteering with at least one committee, including Development, Admissions, Welcome, and Career Planning.
- Making a gift each and every year to The Wooster Fund
- Participating in the annual meeting held during Black & Gold Weekend
- Attending Wooster events in their local area
- Encouraging other parents to join the PLC (.pdf)
- Spreading the great word about The College of Wooster to friends, colleagues, and prospective students and their families.
For more information please email the Wooster Parents and Family Association.