The Billing Process
How Wooster's Billing Works
A billing statement for each semester will be mailed about 25 days prior to the August 10, 2013, and January 10, 2014, semester payment due dates. For international students, a copy of the bill will be e-mailed to the student's College of Wooster account.
- Merit scholarships will automatically appear on the semester bills.
- Students anticipating need-based financial aid must be submit all required financial aid documentation to the Financial Aid office by June 25 to help assure such aid will be credited on the Fall Semester bill.
- Any remaining balance on the bills must be paid in full by the semester payment due dates to avoid a 5% late payment fee. Please visit our Tuition Payment Options page for ways to pay the bill.
If the semester fees are not paid in full by the payment due date, a 5% late payment fee, up to $300 maximum, will be assessed each term.
Those accounts that are not paid in full by the due date will be subject to a Business Office financial hold being placed onto the account. An account with a financial hold may be subject to the following actions:
- Prevent release of transcripts
- Withhold diploma upon graduation
- Prevent registration for the next semester classes
- Suspend college services and privileges (including access to dining halls)
- Assign account to a collection agency
- Report student as delinquent to a credit bureau
The College may take any or all of these actions at its option.
In addition, students who have not paid their account in full by the first day of classes may have their course registrations cancelled, and a $200 re-registration fee may be assessed.