Offices and Programs
- Office of International Student Affairs (OISA) - For issues of concern to international students, including immigration issues.
- Office of Interfaith Campus Ministries (OICM) - For resources for religious and spiritual life, social justice, and service.
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA) - For issues of concern to U.S. multicultural students
- Off-Campus Studies (OCS) - For semester, year-long, and short-term study abroad programs
- Ambassadors Program - Ambassadors create presentations covering their countries, cultures and current events free of charge to the campus and wider Wooster community
- Cross Cultural Connections (C3) - Provides a meaningful life-time experience for students by broadening their understanding of other cultures and global issues
- I-Seminar - A showcase for Senior Independent Study theses that address CDGE themes
- LEADership Institute - Trained student facilitators present social justice and diversity workshops and discussions across campus
- Safe Zone Ally Training - A campus-wide program to provide a welcoming environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender persons through the establishment of an identifiable network of individuals who can provide support, information, and a safe place in our community for LGBT persons.