Office of International Student Affairs (OISA) supports international and exchange students, global nomads, and language assistants as they adjust to a new culture, as well as encourages and celebrates their unique contribution to the campus community and beyond.
OISA goals are:
- To support the academic and social success of international students.
- To advocate on behalf of the unique needs and interests of international students.
- To encourage the development of connections between international & American students with the aim of developing greater understanding of diversity in its many facets.
- To educate international students about their legal rights and obligations.
- To facilitate institutional compliance with government regulations regarding international students.
- To enhance relationships with the larger community of Wooster and Wayne County and to encourage intellectual growth campus-wide, with a particular focus on global perspectives and competence.