Description of Duties and Responsibilities (may include the following, but will not be limited to):
- Responsible individuals & must follow the Aquatic Staff regulations as listed in the College of Wooster Lifeguard Manual.
- Under the supervision of the Aquatic Director.
- Attend periodic staff meetings as set up by Aquatic Director.
- American Red Cross (ARC) or YMCA Lifeguard Training
- ARC or American Heart Association CPR Certification
- Basic First Aid Certification
The Lifeguard positions requires that a student has passed American Red Cross or YMCA Lifeguard training; has received either ARC or American Heart Association CPR Certification; and has received Basic First Aid Certification.
A student may work the Lifeguard position during any of the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 12:00 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Posted August 7, 2013