Description of Duties and Responsibilities (may include the following, but will not be
• Responsible individuals & must follow the Aquatic Staff regulations as listed in the
College of Wooster Lifeguard Manual.
• Under the supervision of the Aquatic Director.
• Attend periodic staff meetings as set up by Aquatic Director.
• American Red Cross (ARC) or YMCA Lifeguard Training
• ARC or American Heart Association CPR Certification
• Basic First Aid Certification
The Lifeguard positions requires that a student has passed American Red Cross or YMCA Lifeguard training; has received either ARC or American Heart Association CPR Certification; and has received Basic First Aid Certification.
A student may work the Lifeguard position during any of the following hours:
M-F 12p – 9p
Sat 10a – 4p
Sun 3p – 5p & 7p – 9p
Posted August 7, 2013
Rob Harrington or Ellen Craddock
1189 Beall Avenue, Wooster, Ohio 44691. (330) 263-2000
© Map and Directions | Employment | A to Z Index | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions | Email | ScotWeb | ScotBlogs | Libraries | WHN