Campus Dining and Conference Services
Spring Break Hours of Operation
Lowry Center Dining Hall
7 AM - 8 PM Friday, March 7
8 AM - 1 PM Saturday, March 8
March 9 - March 22 Closed
5 PM - 8 PM March 23
Resume Regular Hours March 24
Kittredge Dining Hall
11 AM - 1 PM Friday, March 7 (Soup & Bread)
March 8 - March 23 Closed
Resume Regular Hours March 24
MacLeod's coffee bar and convenience store
7 AM – 9 PM Friday, March 7
CLOSED Saturday/Sunday March 8/9
6:30 AM – 2 PM Monday, March 10
6:30 AM – 4 PM March 11 - 14
CLOSED Saturday/Sunday March 15/15
6:30 AM – 4 PM March 17 - 21
CLOSED Saturday March 22
10 AM –12AM Sunday, March 23
Resume Regular Hours Monday, March 24
11 AM - 2 AM Friday, March 7
9 AM - 9 PM Saturday, March 8
12 PM - 5 PM Sunday, March 9
11 AM - 7 PM Monday March 10 - Friday, March 14
12 PM - 5 PM Saturday, March 15
12 PM - 5 PM Sunday, March 16
11 AM - 7 PM Monday March 17 - Friday, March 21
12 PM - 5 PM Saturday, March 22
11 AM - 3 AM Sunday, March 23
11 AM - 1 PM and 6:30 PM - 3 AM Monday, March 24
Resume Regular Hours Tuesday, March 25
Old Main Cafe and Pop's sub shop
Closed March 8 - 23
Campus Dining Services Vision Statement
We seek to provide the best possible dining experiences in support of students, faculty, and staff in our collective endeavor to prosper as a distinguished liberal arts college that graduates independent thinkers.
Campus Dining Services Mission Statement
As a significant auxiliary operation of the College, we seek actively to support the College's strategic objectives:
To Fulfill the College's Mission with Distinction:
By supporting the Community of Learners through,
- Offering an attractive dining experience for students, staff, and faculty.
- Supporting student programs through the provision of special meals geared to their interest.
- Supporting administrative functions by catering meals in venues outside of the normal dining spaces.
- Providing healthy dining options, nutritional information, and ingredient statements so people can make choices.
By educating those dining with us by encouraging them to explore a wider array of cultural, ethnic, and healthy culinary experiences.
By being a campus leader in sustainability with the food and services we offer and the business practices that we employ.
By employing a diverse workforce that understands and supports the mission of Dining Services.
To Strengthen the Foundation of The College:
- By operating as efficiently as we can while maintaining an attractive dining experience for students, staff, and faculty.
- By generating auxiliary income by serving external groups.
To Sustain Our Mission-Oriented Momentum:
- By seeking regularly to communicate information about current food trends and services while actively gathering information about changing customer needs in order to look for opportunities for continual improvement.
- By fostering a community in which our employees and customers are encouraged to offer their input regarding was to improve policies, procedures, and services.
The College of Wooster Campus Dining Services department is the College's independently owned and operated food service provider. Campus Dining Services Employees are employed by The College of Wooster and are not affiliated in any way with a food service company.