During the school year, Scot Council provides transportation to and from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and the Akron-Canton Airport. Please carefully review the procedures below before making your reservation.
Quick reminder that the deadline to reserve a seat on any Thanksgiving Break airport shuttle is next Monday, November 15th.
You can reserve a seat on our Bookings page: Make a shuttle reservation
Shuttle Schedule – 2021 Fall Semester (Wooster Time/ET)
|Shuttle||Date||Load Time||Leave Time||Deadline to Book|
|Thanksgiving Break Departing||Tuesday 11/23||5:00PM||5:30PM||11/15|
|Thanksgiving Break Returning||Sunday 11/28||1:00PM||1:30PM||11/15|
|Winter Break Departing||Thursday 12/16||5:00PM||5:30PM||12/9|
|Winter Break Returning||Sunday 1/16||1:00PM||1:30PM||12/9|
- All shuttles will depart from Babcock Circle. Students should arrive at Babcock Circle at the shuttle’s load time but should not expect to depart campus for the airport until the shuttle’s leave time.
- Please see updated directions to the shuttle pickup location at the Cleveland Hopkins Airport (CLE) airport:
- Go up to the 3rd floor (labeled as level BR) and find the pedestrian walkway to the smart parking garage. Follow the covered walkway across the road. Then take the stairs on the left down to the Motorcoach/Shuttle staging area. Exit through the doors and look for a College of Wooster marked vehicle (Bus or Shuttle van).
By reserving a seat on our Bookings link, you agree to pay the amount mentioned below to ride the shuttle bus. You will be charged to your Wooster student account once your survey response is submitted, whether you physically ride the shuttle or not. Shuttle tickets cost $15.
- Reserve your shuttle ticket by the listed deadline to guarantee a spot on the You must make a reservation for the shuttle as no walk-on passengers will be permitted to ride the shuttle.
- Students are required to wear a face covering/mask and take proper precautions while riding the shuttle in accordance with campus safety
- Students are limited to 2 pieces of luggage on the shuttle. Please pack accordingly if you plan to ride the shuttle
- Check Wooster’s webpage for Frequently Asked Questions about the shuttle service: https://www.wooster.edu/about/visit/shuttles/
- Reach out to Scot Council at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
When are airport shuttles offered for students?
- Move In/Move out
- Fall Break
- Thanksgiving Break
- Winter Break
- Spring Break
How much does it cost?
Each shuttle ticket costs $15.
Will I receive a physical ticket?
You will not receive a physical ticket but your name will be on a list when you check-in at the bus.
How do I pay for the shuttle?
Your Wooster student account will be charged $15.
Is there a deadline to sign up?
Yes! You must sign up by the deadline so proper transportation can be arranged for each shuttle time. This is also the deadline to make any changes to your shuttle reservation.
When is the last day I can change my shuttle time?
- Generally, the deadline is about one (1) week before shuttles begin. It will be listed on the email sent to students by Scot Council and on the Airport Shuttle website.
Who do I contact if I have a flight delay?
Contact Scot Council at email@example.com
What if I miss my shuttle due to a flight delay?
Contact Scot Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I simply miss my shuttle (not related to a flight delay)?
Contact Scot Council at email@example.com see if there is room on a different airport shuttle if one is provided.
How do I know it is the Wooster shuttle?
Vans and/or buses will be clearly marked with College of Wooster on them.
Is there a check-in process?
Scot Council representatives will be present at the shuttle pickup area to check all students in by scanning their COW Card.
Do I need to show a COW card when I get to the shuttle?
Yes, your COW card is required to ride on the shuttle to/from the airport. It is needed for check-in.
Are there walk-ons if I don’t plan ahead of time and reserve a spot?
No walk-ons are permitted.
How many bags can I take on the shuttle?
2 bag limit for domestic students, no limit for international students.