847 College Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691
For any of your prior courses to be accepted at Wooster:
- Courses must have been taken at an accredited institution
- Grades earned in courses are C or better
- Cumulative GPA must be 2.5 or higher
- Courses must be equivalent to those offered at Wooster and/or approved by Department Chair
To graduate from The College of Wooster, students must complete a minimum of 32 course credits (some of which can be earned from other institutions). However, once enrolled at the College, transfer students must complete at least 16 course credits including:
- 4 courses of general education requirements
- 7 courses within major area of study (including Independent Study)
- First-Year Seminar (required for all transfer students entering Wooster with fewer than 7 credits)
Wooster Course Credit Equivalents
- 7 course credits = 28 semester hours/42 quarter hours
- 16 course credits= 64 semester hours/96 quarter hours
- 32 course credits= 128 semester hours/192 quarter hours
To have an unofficial evaluation of credits for possible transfer to The College of Wooster, have an official transcript sent to Kristine Jamieson, Associate Registrar, for evaluation.