847 College Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691
For the most current information stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, visit here.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, Wooster will not offer overnight experiences on campus for the 2020 fall semester.
This policy also applies to high school athletes in direct contact with our coaches and athletic programs.
Future Overnight Dates
Plans for 2021 spring overnight options will be posted as soon as they are finalized.
Overnight experiences are reserved for high school seniors only. Helpful reminders as you plan your visit:
- Student meals are complimentary during your stay.
- Please remember to pack a sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, and homework or a good book. Be aware that in many cases overnight students may be asked to sleep on the floor. Feel free to bring a sleeping pad if necessary.
- Your arrival time to campus will vary – for a personalized visit, you typically meet your host at 4:30pm; check-in for Visit Programs differs by date.
- All overnight guests must complete the overnight visit contract (this is separate from the registration form).
- Complimentary airport shuttle services are available for students who are traveling alone. Shuttle request forms must be submitted at least two weeks prior to your visit.
- If you are an athletic recruit, please plan to coordinate your overnight stay with the Wooster coach.
Please contact Shelby Pykare, Overnight Visit Coordinator, at 330-263-2589.