847 College Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691
Information for prospective students and visitors
Please read more for updates about visit options, our application extension and unique virtual connections stemming from the COVID-19 outbreak.
Due to the uncertainty of the impact of COVID-19, Wooster will no longer offer overnight experiences on campus for the spring semester.
High school athletes in direct contact with our coaches and athletic programs will follow these same overnight visit guidelines.
Upcoming Overnight Dates
Fall 2020 overnight date options will be posted later this summer.
Overnight experiences are reserved for high school seniors only. Helpful reminders as you plan your visit:
- If you are an athletic recruit, please plan to coordinate your overnight stay with the Wooster coach.
- Student meals are complimentary during your stay.
- Please remember to pack a sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, and homework or a good book. Be aware that in many cases overnight students may be asked to sleep on the floor. Feel free to bring a sleeping pad if necessary.
- Your arrival time to campus will vary – for a personalized visit, you typically meet your host at 4:30 PM.; check-in for Visit Programs differ by date.
- All overnight guests must complete the overnight visit contract (this is separate from the registration form).
- Complimentary airport shuttle services are available for students who are traveling alone. Shuttle request forms must be submitted at least two weeks prior to your visit.
Please contact Shelby Pykare, Overnight Visit Coordinator, at 330-263-2589.