Admissions provides this overnight opportunity during select dates as part of a visit program or personalized visit. Senior Overnights require proof of full COVID vaccination status and are available for the visiting student only. We ask 2 weeks advance notice be given so that we may coordinate your visit, and we must receive your vaccination card image at least 3 days prior to your visit. The opportunity to upload an image of your vaccination card will be provided immediately following your visit registration, as well as in follow-up communication. If you have already attended a campus visit and uploaded your card, you will not need to do so again. Additionally, students completing the COVID vaccination verification process will also be signing our Visitation Policy.
*Please review our health & safety requirements for certain activities (see Admissions Visitor FAQ)
- Overnight experiences are reserved for high school seniors only.
- If you are an athletic recruit, please plan to coordinate your overnight stay with the respective Wooster coach.
- Student meals are complimentary during your stay.
- Please remember to pack a sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, and homework or a good book. Be aware that in many cases overnight students may be asked to sleep on the floor. Feel free to bring a sleeping pad if necessary.
- Your arrival time to campus will vary – for a personalized visit, you typically meet your host at 4:30 p.m.; check-in for Visit Programs differ by date.