- B.A., SUNY Oneonta, 2006
- M.A., California State University Long Beach, 2012
- Ph.D., William & Mary, 2020
- Health, Land, Sovereignty
- Narratives of Indigenous Activism?
“Review of “Holding Up the Sky,” or Naming Maine as Wabanaki Homelands,” Disability Studies Quarterly, Special issue Disability + Indigeneity, edited by Ella Callow and Susan Burch, manuscript under revision.
“Occupied Land is an Access Issue: Interventions in Feminist Disability Studies and Narratives of Indigenous Activism.” Journal of Feminist Scholarship, special issue on “Visionary Politics and Methods in Feminist Disability Studies,” edited by Jess Waggoner and Ashley Mog, Volume 17, Issue 17. Fall 2020.
“Access, Tradition, and Belonging at the ‘Alma Mater of the Nation.’” Remaking the American College Campus: Essays. Edited by Jonathan Silverman and Meghan M. Sweeney (Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland & Company, Inc., 2016): 191-203.
- The American Studies Association (Program Committee Member 2019 and Co-chair for the Critical Disability Studies Caucus 2018-present)
- Modern Language Association
- Native American and Indigenous Studies Association
- Society for Disability Studies
- The Society of Nineteenth-Century Americanists