- B.A., The College of Wooster, 2012
- M.S., The University of Michigan, 2014, Chemistry
- M.A., The University of Michigan, 2015, Educational Studies with Secondary Chemistry and Mathematics Certification
Kaitlynn Arnholt brings her knowledge of chemistry and teaching skills to the Department of Chemistry to serve as the Organic Lab Coordinator. She will manage the chemicals and equipment for Organic Chemistry I and II Laboratory. She organizes and prepares the materials for the course and teaches most sections.
- CHEM 211L: Organic Chemistry I Lab
- CHEM 212L: Organic Chemistry II Lab
- Haley A. Rossiter, Kaitlynn R. Wilson Arnholt, Evan Robinson, Sarah J. Schmidtke Sobeck; “Tuning the electron acceptor moiety of aminobenzoate derivatives and its spectroscopic impact.” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 2017, 349, 238-243.
- Christopher P. Anderson, Kenneth G. Spears, Kaitlynn R. Wilson, Roseanne J. Sension; “Solvent dependent branching between C-I and C-Br bond cleavage following 266 nm excitation of CH2BrI.” The Journal of Chemical Physics, 2013, 139.
- Kaitlynn R. Wilson, Wooster Independent Study, “A Spectroscopic Study of Excited State Intramolecular Charge Transfer of Various Ethyl 4-(Dimethylamino)benzoate Derivatives.” The College of Wooster, 2012.
- The W.K. Kellogg Foundation’s Woodrow Wilson Teaching Fellowship
- Spectroscopy Society of Pittsburgh Undergraduate Student Award
- American Chemical Society Senior Award
- William Byron Ross Memorial Prize in Chemistry