Assistant Professor - Philosophy
Office: Scovel 101
- B.A. The College of Wooster 1992
- Ph.D. The Ohio State University 2003
- Ethics, Justice, and Society
- Bioethics/Medical Ethics
- Race, Gender, and Justice
- Philosophy of Science
Member, Bioethics Network of Ohio (BENO)
- Objectivity in the Feminist Philosophy of Science (published by Continuum Publishing, 2008).
- “Rape and the Reasonable Man” with Donald C. Hubin, Law and Philosophy 18: 113-139, 1999.
Haely specializes in medical ethics, philosophy of science and feminist epistemology. Her current research interests are in the field of medical ethics regarding conflicts of interest and patient noncompliance.