Visiting Assistant Professor - Psychology
Office: Morgan 112
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh 2020
- M.S., University of Pittsburgh 2017
- B.S., Allegheny College 2014
- PSYC 25000: Stats & Experimental Design
- PSYC 39928: Language and the Mind
- NEURO 20000: Introduction to Neuroscience
- Eye tracking and behavioral methods to investigate the mental representations that allow us to process written language.
- Interaction of linguistic and language-external semantic information on sentence comprehension
Adaptation during language processing.