1189 Beall Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691
2020-2021 Allocations Process
Mandatory Budget Allocation Training
February 19th through February 28th
Lowry Center & Student Activities along with Campus Council and SGA will be holding trainings for the 2020-2021 student organization leaders on how to write their budget for next academic year. The training will go over the Campus Council Budget Guidelines, the budget template, and information and tips that will help you write a successful budget. Attendance by the chartered organization is required at one (1) session in order to be eligible for funding. Representative must attend the entire 2-hour session. Any member of the organization can attend. It is recommended that the president, treasurer, and/or event planners attend but anyone playing a part in writing the budget is also welcome. Again, attendance at one (1) of these trainings by one (1) member of your chartered student organization is REQUIRED in order to be eligible to receive funding from the student activities fee. There will be no makeup sessions. Come with ideas for your budget so you can ask questions, especially as they relate to your goals for next year. The dates and times are as follow:
- Wednesday 2/19 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm – The Alley (G55) in Lowry Center
- Wednesday 2/19 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm – The Alley (G55) in Lowry Center
- Thursday 2/20 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm – The Alley (G55) in Lowry Center
- Wednesday 2/26 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm – Lowry Center 120
- Thursday 2/27 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm – Andrews/Gault Library Longbrake Commons
All Budgets will be due to Student Activities by Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at noon.
Are We Eligible for Funds through this Process?
Chartered Student Organizations with:
- Must be Chartered through Campus Council by February 27, 2020. Student orgs renewing
- Current Cabinet Information and Rosters Submitted
- 2020-2021 Cabinet Information submitted to Lowry Center & Student Activities by deadline
- Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 Rosters on file with Lowry Center & Student Activities by
- Minimum of 5 members are required to be an active organization in good standing
- An Organizational Charter and/or Constitution in Good Standing
- Charter and/or Constitution must have been submitted by the deadline of March 27 @ noon
- One (1) Representative from the Student Organization must attend 1 of the 5 trainings for the entire 2 hours.
- Budget Request is prepared and submitted by the 2020-2021 Cabinet Members who will Oversee the Budget in the 2020-2021 Academic Year. Seniors may not write or submit the budget.