The College maintains a mask optional policy for all faculty, staff, students, and visitors, with a few notable exceptions:
- Masks are required in the Longbrake Student Wellness Center.
- Masks are required when using all College of Wooster transportation.
- Masks absolutely must be worn by anyone who is COVID-19 positive or has symptoms of COVID-19, until the required isolation protocol has been completed. Masks should be worn until symptoms have passed, as we are also quickly approaching flu season.
- Faculty and staff may continue to require masks in their classrooms and personal offices.
Masks must be worn over the nose. Click here to make sure you are wearing your mask properly.
Correct and consistent use of a well-fitting, high quality mask is the best way to prevent transmission of SARs-COV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The College of Wooster, continually monitoring the level of community spread, has adopted a responsive mask policy that changes as conditions change on campus and in the greater Wayne County Community. Mask requirements and their duration will be announced through the various communication channels used by the College.
- The College of Wooster will provide masks, at no cost, to all employees and contracted employees.
- Unless specified in the current masking guidelines individuals will have an option to wear a Armburst Surgical Mask, KF94 AirQueen, KN95 Mask, or their own mask. Cloth face coverings should not be used on campus.
All related questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.