The College of Wooster will provide rapid COVID-19 tests to all students, faculty, and staff who need them.
- Self-administered tests can be picked up at the following locations:
- Lowry Center Information Desk
- Ruth Williams Hall Storeroom
- Andrews Library Circulation Desk
- The Longbrake Student Wellness Center, Doors A and D
- Students are responsible for self-reporting positive test results to Longbrake Student Wellness Center either through their individual health portal or call 330-263-2319.
- Staff and faculty are responsible for self-reporting positive test results to email@example.com within 3 hours of testing.
- Individuals who test positive must follow all isolation and testing procedures as directed by the College.
All Covid related questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Free Testing Options in the Community
- Free rapid (15 minute) antigen testing – Wayne County Public Library. More information
- Free testing at Rite Aid Pharmacy , 1955 Cleveland Road (appointment required). More information
- CVS, 2284 Back Orrville Road (appointment required). Rapid antigen testing (15 minutes). More information
- Wooster Urgent Care (appointment required). Same-day PCR testing before 12:30 pm, or overnight if you test after noon. More information
- Wooster Community Hospital NowClinic. More information
The Abbott Binax Now Rapid (15-minute) Antigen tests can be performed at home. They are available at Walmart, CVS and other pharmacies, and can be ordered from Amazon, here. The cost is currently $19.88 for two tests on Amazon.