Guidance for Safe Return to Work
The College has established the following guiding principles for its response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To ensure the health and safety of all members of our community.
- To meet our mission, live our values, serve our students and preserve our resources during this time of unprecedented disruption.
- To learn and grow from our experiences during this time
- To emerge strong and well-positioned to move forward for the future
Our decisions about campus operations will be governed by public health regulations and expertise:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- American College Health Association (ACHA)
- Wayne County Public Health Department
- Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
- Ohio State University Center for Public and Community Health
Return to the Workplace
Workplace Expectations & Guidelines
All staff and faculty are expected to comply with the policies, protocols and guidelines outlined in this document as part of The College of Wooster’s Safe Return to Work protocol. Failure to comply with these expectations may result in corrective action, up to and including separation from the College.
- Personal Symptom Monitoring
- Remote and/or Alternative Working Arrangements
- Phased Return to Work for Staff
- Alternative Work Schedules for Staff
Health & Safety Guidance
If an employee has a concern related to an employee(s) not adhering to the health and safety guidelines they should notify their immediate supervisor. The immediate supervisor should notify Human Resources email@example.com or call 330-263-2526. If there is an immediate safety concern the immediate supervisor should contact Security and Protective Services at 330-263-2590.