Academic Curriculum (A Wooster Education) Academic Events Academic Policies Dean's List Academic Offices Educational Assessment Faculty Funding Faculty Resources
Academic Alerts Chairs ResourcesHales Funded Faculty International Travel Study Seminars New & Prospective Faculty Academic Affairs Staff Student Academic Forms Student Research & Funding Teaching & Learning
Section 1: Leading the Department Section 2: Personnel Section 3: Budget Section 4: Curriculum Section 5: Course Schedules Section 6: Faculty Work Load Section 7: Advising Section 8: Office Assignments Section 9: Catalogue Revisions/Updates Section 10: Departmental Honors Calculations AppendicesConflicts between Academics & Co-Curricular Activities (login) Handbook Review of Faculty
1101 N. Bever Street
Wooster, OH 44691
The Dean’s List includes students who meet the following criteria:
- Earn a semester GPA of 3.65 or higher
- Have no final grades of I (Incomplete) or NC (No Credit)
- Earn letter grades in at least 4 full-credit courses with the following exceptions:
- S. (451 or 452) counts as a full-credit letter graded course for Dean’s List
- Fractional credit courses may be added together to meet up to 2.0 credits of this requirement, with the exception of PHED Activity courses which cannot be used to meet this requirement.
- Up to 1.0 credits of this requirement can be met with course(s) that are not offered for a letter grade (those only offered S/NC).
Courses beyond those in criteria 3 may be taken S/NC as long as an S is earned.