Research & Science
Gault Library - Lower Level
1140 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
Research: Gathering of data, information and facts for the advancement of knowledge.
Science: Pursuit and application of knowledge of the natural world based on facts learned through a systematic methodology based on evidence.
Job Searching Sites
- Biology Jobs: specifically life science
- BioSpace: biotech and life science companies, research, management, sales and other areas
- Chemistry Jobs from the American Chemical Society
- Medzilla: job postings for biotech, pharmaceutical, healthcare and science
- New Scientist Jobs
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education - ORISE
- Pathways to Science
- The Scientist
- Science Jobs.org
- Shovelbums – Archaeology jobs and field schools
Rotational & Leadership Programs:
Want to explore different areas within a company? Interested in a management track with a particular employer? Rotational and leadership development programs are entry-level positions that allow you to gain insight and experience by rotating through a variety of areas within a company over a 2-3 year period. The Tufts University Career Center PDF lists programs by company and various areas of interest.