Alumni Contact Guidelines
Explore Careers Choosing a Major Find Internships Seek EmploymentAlumni Faculty & Staff Parents Employers Life After Graduation Contact Us APEX Home
Arts Communication Corporate & Entrepreneurship Education Environment Gap Year Government & Law Health & Wellness international Research & Science Social & Public ServiceNavigate Applications Network with Professionals Apply to Graduate & Professional School
Gault Library - Lower Level
1140 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
Questions about Position and Career
- How did you become interested in your field?
- What are your major responsibilities?
- What do you like and dislike about your work?
- Do you work independently or with other people?
- Does your work allow you to have the amount and type of leisure time you desire?
- What is a typical work day like for you?
Questions About the Occupational Field
- What are the entry-level positions in your field? Salary range?
- What background (education, training, experience) is required?
- What related jobs are available in your field?
- What is the occupational outlook for your field?
- Is there more than one way to prepare for this occupation?
- Can you suggest the names of other people with whom I could speak?
Questions About the Organization
- How would you describe the organizational structure?
- How would you describe the working environment?
- What are the major pros and cons in working with this particular organization?