Gault Library - Lower Level
1140 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
Listen to Peer Advisors tell how to find internships and apply for an APEX Fellowship.
APEX Fellowship applications are submitted in Formstack. Find the link to the application here.
Formstack allows you to save a partially completed application. You will receive a "Save and Resume" link to your email. This link is the only way to access your saved application. Formstack will save unchanged data for up to 30 days.
- Complete the application in Formstack.
- Save the following items as PDFs.
1. Create or update your one-page resume.
2. Obtain an unofficial copy of your transcripts from ScotWeb.
3. Complete the budget worksheet (you must be logged into Microsoft 365 to access this.)
4. If you are proposing to intern on-site during the pandemic, complete this addendum and this safety plan
- Send the link for the program/internship agreement to your primary contact at your host organization. This link is also embedded in the Formstack application. Save returned responses as a pdf and upload to your application.
- Ask for two recommendations to be completed by the application deadline. Send your recommenders this link at the time you ask for your recommendation. Please send the link using your @wooster.edu email address. To ensure the recommendation syncs with your application and to trigger a notification to you that your recommendation has been received, your recommenders must use your @wooster.edu email address.
- Email APEX to schedule a 1-on-1 appointment with an Experiential Learning staff member.
- Attend weekly drop-in Advising during Wired-in Wednesdays on Teams 1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Get help from Career Planning staff with your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Get feedback from Experiential Learning staff on your application before you submit it.
- First Round applications due: February 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- Second Round applications due: March 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.