Gault Library - Lower Level
1140 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
Attend the How to Apply Session on Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. in APEX.
In preparation for completing the application, please review these important resources:
It is good practice to type extended responses on a separate, savable document, then copy and paste them into the application when you are ready to submit.
APEX Fellowship applications are submitted in Formstack. Please note: Formstack allows you to save a partially completed application. You will receive a "Save and Resume" link to your email. This link is the only way to access your saved application. Formstack will save unchanged data for up to 30 days.
- Complete the application in Formstack.
- Save the following three items as pdfs. If you need help saving as a .pdf visit IT.
1. Create or update your one page professional resume.
2. Obtain an unofficial copy of your transcripts from ScotWeb.
3. If you are applying for travel funds, verify the costs.
- Send the link for the program/internship agreement to your primary contact at your host organization. This link is also embedded in the Formstack application. Save returned responses as a pdf and upload to your application.
- Ask for two recommendations to be completed by the application deadline. Send your recommenders this link at the time you ask for your recommendation. Please send the link using your @wooster.edu email address. To ensure the recommendation syncs with your application and to trigger a notification to you that your recommendation has been received, your recommenders must use your @wooster.edu email address.
- Email APEX to schedule a 1-on-1 appointment with an Experiential Learning staff member.
- Attend the weekly drop in Clinics in APEX - "Walk in Wednesdays" from 1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Get help from Career Planning staff with your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Get feedback from Experiential Learning staff on your application before you submit it.
- First Round applications due: February 17, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Second Round applications due: April 7, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.