L.C. Boles Golf Course
Open to the Public!
L.C. Boles Golf Course is open to the public, as well as to members of The College of Wooster community. There is a driving range, practice putting green and a sand and chipping area as well as a pro shop that provides a variety of golfing equipment. Riding and pull carts are available for rent.
- 9 Holes with Half Cart - $18.00
- 18 Holes with Half Cart (March, October, November) - $23.00
- 18 Holes with Half Cart (April through September) - $24.00
- Small - $4
- Large - $8
An individual public golf membership will cost $400.00 for the season, which runs from January 1- December 31. College faculty, staff and retirees may purchase an individual membership for half price: $200. The cost to add a family member - defined as a spouse or a child age 17 and under who resides at the member's home - will be $200 for the public membership, $100 for the college membership.
Contact us about corporate rates, wellness program partnerships, private parties, golf or foot golf outings or fundraisers. 330-263-2316.
- Founded in 1939
- 9 holes (different tees for back-9)
- Par 36 (18 holes Par 72)
- 3,129 yards (18 holes 6,256 yards)
- Rating: 69.9 (Blue tees); 67.9 (Gold tees)
- Slope: 113 (Blue tees); 108 (Gold tees)
- Season Schedule: March 1 to November 30
- Earliest Tee Time: 8 a.m.
- Greens Grass: Bent Grass
- Fairways Grass: Bluegrass
- Metal Spikes: Allowed
- Fivesomes: Not allowed
- Dress Code: No tank tops or cutoffs
USGA Rules Govern All Play - Subject to the Following Local Rules
1. Ball out of bounds. Holes 1,2,3,7,8 and 9: Defined by white stakes and curb left of 7.
|White (Blank/Green) 69.1||303||351||435||485||161||312||364||388||330||3129|
|White (Blank/Green) 69.1||303||335||513||417||141||312||398||378||330||3127|
Built in 1939 and named in honor of a legendary College of Wooster coach, L.C. Boles Memorial Golf Course is a challenging and affordable 9-hole course located on the east end of The College of Wooster campus adjacent to The Wooster Inn. Several of the holes feature tee boxes in different locations, providing a different look on the back-9 for those looking to play 18 holes. The course also has many flowering dogwoods, thousands of daffodils and many gardens with unusual ornamental plant material.
Gasche St. and Wayne Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691