Marketing & Communications
The Office of Marketing and Communications is the full service in-house agency of The College of Wooster, offering expertise in marketing, brand identity, design, usability, editorial, internal and external digital communications, videography, media relations, social media, and the web.
Professional staff work with units throughout the College to ensure strategic campus priorities are executed with the highest integrity.
Please submit project requests via our project request form.
Before filling out our request form, please make sure you have read and understand our project planning guide and required project lead times.
This form takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
Project Requests and Required Lead Time
Specific project lead times vary based on project type and scope. A general lead time of two to four weeks is required for most project requests.
Allow up to 12 additional business days for printing and for mailing.
The production schedule does not start until all approved content and project elements have been submitted.
- Web Update (photo or text - per URL): 1-3 days
- Editorial: 2 days to 1 week
- Advertisement (Reformat Existing Digital or Print): 1 week
- Social Media: 1-2 weeks
- Flyer: 2 weeks
- Table Tents: 2 weeks
- Web Form: 2 weeks
- Photographer (internal): 2 weeks
- Advertisement (New Digital or Print): 3 weeks
- Trifold Brochure: 3 weeks
- Newsletter (digital): 3 weeks
- Power Point Presentation: 3 weeks
- Event Program: 3 weeks
- Video (simple, non-edit): 2 weeks
- Video (scripted): 2-4 weeks
- Media Relations: 2-4 weeks
- Postcard: 4 weeks
- Landing Page: 4-6 weeks
- Photographer (outside contractor): 4 weeks
- Video (unscripted): 4-8 weeks
- Newsletter (print): 6 weeks
- Formal Invitation Set: 6 weeks
- Booklet Brochure: 6 weeks
- Student Handbook: 6 weeks
- Annual Report: 12 weeks
- Marketing Campaign: 12-24 weeks
What happens next?
After you submit the project request form, a project lead will respond to your request within 48 hours by email or phone to confirm and to ask any questions and to determine the optimal schedule to complete your project.
For larger projects, an initial meeting may be arranged to discuss the project scope and details, to discern the most successful tactics, vehicles and messaging to achieve your goals, and to agree upon tasks and deadlines.
Monday project management system
Monday is the prefered communication tool for Marketing and Communications projects, rather than email.
For larger projects, the project lead will send you an invite to Monday. You will receive instructions on how to use Monday with your invitation.
If you have any questions about this form or process, please direct questions to the Office of Marketing and Communications at x2082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.