The College of Wooster Art Museum
Ebert Art Center
1220 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
General Info: 330-263-2495
Museum Office: 330-263-2388
Wooster's first "museum" was a natural history museum located in Old Main, which burned to the ground in 1901 (now the site of Kauke Hall). Kliment Halsband Architects, New York, was commissioned to renovate the Severance Art Building (now Ebert Art Center) in 1997. As part of that renovation, the first permanent home for the CWAM was built on the north side of the building facing the quad.
Opened in 1997, Ebert Art Center houses the Department of Art and Art History and the CWAM. The CWAM's two galleries, the Sussel Gallery and the Burton D. Morgan Gallery, are located on the first floor on the north side of Ebert Art Center.