Photo Contest Submission Rules
Deadline for submission of photographs will be announced at the beginning of each semester.
- Only students returning from off-campus programs are eligible.
- Each student may submit up to 5 entries.
- Only electronic submissions are acceptable, and should be sent to OCS.
- Photos will be judged by members of the faculty and staff.
- Criteria for judging include aesthetic quality of the image and uniqueness of impression of the location.
- If your photo is chosen as a winner, OCS will make an 8x10 print.
- Off-Campus Studies will keep the submitted digital files of the winners for our records (winners will keep the enlargements after they are displayed).
Winning photos will be enlarged (8" x 10") and included in a display on the Art Wall in Lowry Center at the beginning of the spring semester. They will also be on the OCS website. Winners will be awarded an 8x10 enlargement of their photos
In the email submission, please include the following information for EACH photo:
- Your name
- Title of the photo
- Location where the photo was taken
- Approximate date of picture
Winners will be contacted as soon as possible.
Winners will also be expected to write a short text to be displayed with the photo, and to sign a release allowing OCS to use photos for promotional purposes.