Student Academic Forms

As of March 12, the Office of Academic Affairs will no longer be processing paper petitions. Please instead complete the online appropriate online form below. If you began a paper form prior to this time, please scan or take a photo of the completed form and email it to Karen Parthemore.


Registering for special courses

Majors and Minors

Other forms