APEX - Gault Library
1140 Beall Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691
Summer Session runs from May 18 – August 14, 2020. Course offerings include I.S., Tutorials, and Internships. Students may register directly through the Registrar’s Office anytime between April 20 and May 22.
Dates to Remember
- May 18: First day of class
- May 22: Last day to register/add a class
- May 22: Student’s Incomplete Coursework due (from Spring Semester)
- May 29: Last day to declare pass/fail
- May 29: Grades due for Incomplete Coursework (from Spring Semester)
- June 5: Last day to drop a class
- June 26: Final exam on last day of class
- July 3: Summer Session grades due, other than I.S.
- July 10: I.S. Deadline (submit I.S. to the Registrar's Office)
- July 17: I.S. Grades are due
- August 14: Internships end
- August 28: Internships grades are due
Tuition for 1 credit course is determined by Business office. Please contact them for current rates and payment information. For room and board inquiries, please contact Residence Life for arrangements.
Should a student find it necessary to withdraw from a Summer Session course, the College reserves the right to make or withhold a refund. When refunds are granted, they are made on the following basis:
Within the first week: 75%
During the second week: 60%
After the second week: none