- B.S., Denison University (Psychology)
- M.A., Kent State University (Psychology)
- Ph.D., Kent State University (Clinical Psychology; Minor in Quantitative Methods)
- PSYC 212: Psychopathology
- PSYC 250: Statistics
- PSYC 325: Personality: Theory & Research
- PSYC 325L: Personality Lab
- PSYC 340: Clinical Psychology
- PSYC 450-451: Independent Study
*Asterisk denotes Wooster student author
- Clayton, S. & Karazsia, B.T. (2020). Development and validation of a measure of climate change anxiety. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 69, 101434.
- *Williamson, G. & Karazsia, B.T. (2018). The effect of functionality-focused and appearance-focused images of models of mixed body sizes on women’s state-oriented body appreciation. Body Image, 24, 95-101.
- Karazsia, B. T., & Berlin, K. S. (2018). Can a mediator moderate? Considering the role of time and change in the mediator-moderator distinction. Behavior Therapy, 49, 12-20.
- Karazsia, B.T., Murnen, S.K., & Tylka, T.L. (2017). Is body dissatisfaction changing across time? A cross-temporal meta-analysis. Psychological Bulletin, 143, 293-320.