- B.A. The College of Wooster 1992
- Ph.D. The Ohio State University 2003
Areas of Interest
Haely specializes in medical ethics, philosophy of science and feminist epistemology. Her current research interests are in the field of medical ethics regarding conflicts of interest and patient noncompliance.
- Ethics, Justice, and Society
- Bioethics/Medical Ethics
- Race, Gender, and Justice
- Philosophy of Science
- Objectivity in the Feminist Philosophy of Science (published by Continuum Publishing, 2008).
- “Rape and the Reasonable Man” with Donald C. Hubin, Law and Philosophy 18: 113-139, 1999.
Member, Bioethics Network of Ohio (BENO)