Graham has been a member of the faculty since 2002.
- B.A., Ohio University 1979
- M.A., Ohio University 1988
- Ph.D., Indiana University 2003
His current research focuses on religion and film, and on religion, religious studies, and public intellectuals in American society.
- RELS 110: Religions East & West
- RELS 216: Chinese Religions
- RELS 220: Buddhism
- RELS 243: Religious and Spiritual Autobiography
- RELS 263: Religion and Literature
- RELS 264: Religion and Film
- RELS 267: Asian Religions in America
- RELS 269: Religious Visual and Material Culture
- RELS 401: Junior Independent Study
- RELS 451, 452: Senior Independent Study
Graham is the author of articles on religion and literature, and religion in American public memorials.
- American Academy of Religion
- Association for Asian Studies