These requirements are intended for first-year applicants with U.S. citizenship. Wooster is proud to be the most internationalized school in Ohio, and we welcome international citizens to apply by reviewing details here.
Applicants must complete either the Common Application or the Coalition Application (not both).
- High School Transcript
- Secondary School Report, including the Counselor Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation
- Essay, included in either application noted above
- Early Decision Agreement, if applying for Early Decision
- ACT or SAT scores. (Wooster has a test-optional admissions policy. Test scores will not be used in consideration for merit-based scholarships.)
- Interview with an admissions representative (not required for admission, but required for consideration for the College Scholar Award.)
- Schedule and complete an admissions interview with an admissions staff member. Call our office to schedule this interview, 330-263-2322.
- Apply using The Common Application or The Coalition Application.
- Provide detailed course descriptions or syllabi for all academic work completed through the homeschooling program.
- Submit TWO letters of recommendation, including one from a person who has provided academic instruction and one from someone outside of the applicant’s home.
For questions or concerns, contact April Gamble, homeschool coordinator, at 330-263-2201.
- Complete the Transfer Common Application
- Submit your high school and college transcripts and your final transfer college reports (available via The Common Application)
- Optional: ACT or SAT scores
Any other supporting transfer application documents can be submitted to email@example.com. Questions or concerns? Contact April Gamble, transfer coordinator, at 330-263-2201.