These requirements are intended for first-year applicants with U.S. citizenship. Wooster is proud to be the most internationalized school in Ohio, and we welcome international citizens to apply by reviewing details here.
- High School Transcript
- Secondary School Report, including the Counselor Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation
- Essay, included in either application noted above
- Early Decision Agreement, if applying for Early Decision
- ACT or SAT scores. (Wooster has a test-optional admissions policy. Test scores will not be used in consideration for merit-based scholarships.)
- Interview with an admissions representative (not required for admission, but required for consideration for the College Scholar Award.)
- Schedule and complete an admissions interview with an admissions staff member. Call our office to schedule this interview, 330-263-2322.
- Apply using The Common Application or The Coalition Application.
- Provide detailed course descriptions or syllabi for all academic work completed through the homeschooling program.
- Submit TWO letters of recommendation, including one from a person who has provided academic instruction and one from someone outside of the applicant’s home.
For questions or concerns, contact April Gamble, homeschool coordinator, at 330-263-2201.
- Complete the Transfer Common Application
- Submit your high school and college transcripts and your final transfer college reports (available via The Common Application)
- Optional: ACT or SAT scores