Political Science - Asst. Prof.
- PhD, Government, University of Texas at Austin, 2017
- M.A. Government, University of Texas at Austin, 2015
- B.A. Government with Honors, University of Texas at Austin, 2009
"La Raza Unida Party" & "Willie Velasquez and the Southwest Voter Registration and Education Project." September 2019. In Norma Iglesias Prieto and Adelaida Del Castillo (Eds.) The Chicana and Chicano Movement: From Aztlán to Zapatistas,ABC-CLIO/Greenwood Praeger.
with David L. Leal. “Latinos Por Trump? Latinos and the 2016 Presidential Election.” R&R
“Pathway to Citizenship.” 2016. In Contemporary Issues for People of Color: Surviving and Thriving in the U.S. Today (5 of 5 volumes - Immigration/Migration), Eds. Alvaro Huerta, Norma Iglesias-Prieto and Donathan L. Brown. Santa Barbara: ABC-CLIO / Greenwood, pp. 259-266
Casellas, Jason and Alvaro Corral. 2013. “Lone Star Lines: The Battle over Redistricting in Texas.” In William Miller and Jeremy Walling (Eds.), The Political Battle over Congressional Redistricting. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, pp. 287-302.
with David L. Leal, and Joe Tafoya. Forthcoming. "Introduction: The 2008 Primary and General Election Campaign." In David L. Leal, Rodolfo de la Garza, and Louis DeSipio (Eds.), Latinos and the 2008 Elections: Can You Hear Us Now? Routledge.
- Latino Politics
- Immigrant civic incorporation
- Race & Ethnicity in American Politics
- Co-Principal Investigator: Ohio Immigrant Worker Survey Project