Jeffrey S. Lantis
Professor - Political Science, Global and International Studies [Department Chair]
- B.A., Bethany College 1988
- M.A., Ohio State 1991
- Ph.D., Ohio State 1994
- Arms and Influence: U.S. Technology Innovations and the Evolution of International Security Norms (2016)
- Strategic Culture and Security Policies in the Asia-Pacific (2015)
- The Life and Death of International Treaties: Double-Edged Diplomacy and the Politics of Ratification in Comparative Perspective (2009)
- Lantis' numerous articles and book chapters focus on United States foreign policy and the war on terrorism, transatlantic security, strategic culture, and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
Dr. Lantis' research focuses on international relations, with a specialization in foreign policy analysis and international conflict and security. He teaches courses including United States Foreign Policy, Introduction to International Relations, Comparative Foreign Policy, International Security, and War and Peace on Film.