Wooster creates community!
Connect with your Wooster community Tuesday, November 29, and Wednesday, November 30, as we celebrate Giving Woo Days. Your Wooster community relies on The Wooster Fund.
Will you honor your connections and make a gift to support our strong and vibrant community?
The Wooster Fund plays a central role in creating a thriving campus community.
Your gift creates a community that:
- Supports student needs through financial aid
- Emphasizes experiential learning
- Focuses on mentored research
- Celebrates student activities and shared traditions
- Fosters deep connections between peers, faculty, and staff
- Advances the mission of Wooster
You can help Wooster unlock an extra $135,000 for The Wooster Fund! First time donor gifts will be matched dollar for dollar and every 100 donors will unlock a new challenge gift provided by a group of generous donors.
What Wooster’s community means to our students
“Being part of the Wooster community means that I have multiple places on campus that I can be truly and fully myself, and there is always a group that I can find community in. It’s such a special feeling to be surrounded by people who accept you for who you are.”
– Liam Walker ’24, Business Economics Major
“I love the diversity at Wooster. I love the ability for students to connect across language barriers, different experiences, and so much more. The common goals of having valuable education and creating long-lasting connections transcends many differences and holds a lot of us together.”
– Nina Miller ’25, Psychology Major
Give to The Wooster Fund
If you are having any issues with making a gift, please call the Office of Advancement at 330-263-2259.
Share Your Wooster Pride
Help us celebrate Giving Woo Days by sharing on social media about #GivingWooDays and encouraging your Wooster community to participate! Use #GivingWooDays and tag some of your College of Wooster community to be entered to win a Wooster t-shirt!
#GivingWooDays Shareable Graphics
Remember to use #GivingWooDays and tag our Wooster accounts.
- Facebook: @CollegeofWooster or @CollegeofWoosterAlumni
- Instagram: @wooinsider or @woosteralumni
- Twitter: @WoosterEdu or @WoosterAlumni