Congratulations and Welcome to Wooster! We are very glad to have you.
Move In Day
Information regarding Move In Day for the 2015/16 Academic Year will be released soon!
What Should I Bring to Campus?
To better help with you transition into college life we have put together a little checklist of items to bring (.pdf) with you, because lets face it...there's not enough room here for everything in your closet! We know you will have the urge to bring some other things that aren't on the "items to bring" list, so please avoid bringing the items listed below:
Items to Avoid
- Air conditioners
- Alcohol (if you are under 21)
- Appliances without automatic shut-off (included but not limited to: coffeemakers, clothing irons, hair curling irons)
- Cooking appliances (including but not limited to: immersion heaters, popcorn poppers, hot plates or burners, water heaters, toasters/toaster ovens, rice cookers)
- Candles and incense
- Ceiling fans
- Portable heaters
- Grills (gas or charcoal)
- Halogen lamps
- Hot plates
- Illegal drugs, fireworks, or firearms
- Pets (except for fish)
- Space heaters
- Ungrounded extension cords (must have 3 prongs)
- Water coolers