- PhD., University of Windsor
- BSc.H, University of Windsor
- BEd., University of Windsor
Areas of Interest
- Study evolutionary adaptation and physiological acclimation at the population level in Brown bullhead (Ameiurus nebulosus) fish inhabiting polluted and clean regions.
- Use field expertise and molecular techniques to identify population level differences between clean and polluted site fish. Molecular techniques include: gene expression analysis using quantitative real-time PCR, protein expression analysis using western blotting and enzyme activity quantification using EROD and GST analysis.
- Previous studies include: Explored biomarker CYP1A expression levels in a variety of fish species across western New York, Windsor, Ontario and Detroit, Michigan.
- Conducted a fish biodiversity survey at Letchworth State in Castile, NY.
- BIOL111 Foundation of Biology
- BIOL305 Cell Physiology
- BIOL45100 Independent Study Thesis